Terms + Warranty
Flare Space, LLC warrants that its products will be free from defects in workmanship and material, when used under regular conditions and when installed and used as directed by Flare Space, LLC, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase or installation, whichever first occurs.
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY
- Flare Space, LLC is not responsible for:
- Claims relating to defacing, scratches, dents, chips, tears and rips on any surface not caused by Flare Space, LLC or defects in the products
- Damage due to misuse from cleaning, including extensive pressure washing, waxing, or other activity; or for normal wear and tear
- Damage from improper installation, unauthorized repairs, abuse, misuse, or neglect
- Damage caused by improper use of the vehicle or the product
- Flare Space, LLC reserves the right to make the final determination whether or not the Product has been abused or misused by the Purchaser
- FLARE SPACE, LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PERFORMANCE OF REPAIRS AND/OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PART IS THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL FLARE SPACE, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY OR ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY LAW
- Flare Space, LLC strongly recommends that the Products be installed by a licensed professional for proper results, including reducing the possibility of leaks, reduction of noise, and damage. Flare Space, LLC maintains a list of recommended installers on its website, however, makes no representations as to the quality of the recommended installer’s work.
Flare Space, LLC does not warrant or make any representation regarding sound transmission. Installation of this product may result in the vehicle interior being louder than prior to installation.
Installation of this product may reduce visibility in the mirrors. Flare Space, LLC shall not be liable for any accidents resulting from a reduction to visibility as a result of installing this product.
This Product is only designed for and may only be installed as described by Flare Space, LLC in its installation literature for certain Mercedes Sprinter vans model years 2007 to 2018, Nissan NV Vans model years 2012 to 2017 and Ford Transit Vans model years 2015 to 2018.
It is not safe to travel in a rear bed while underway. All passengers must be in DOT approved seats and wearing safety restraints at all times while the vehicle is in motion.
The Products are not designed to have anything mounted on or to them. Any holes drilled in the Product will compromise the integrity of the Product and will void this warranty.
A NOTE ABOUT SHIPPING
Flares are shipped in custom packaging to ensure safe delivery. In the event the Flares are damaged during shipping, the customer is required to wait for inspection from the shipping company as well as to take specific pictures of the damage to the part and packaging. Flare Space, LLC will not be responsible for repair or replacement of damaged Flares if an inspection doesn’t occur. Please let us know immediately if Flares sustain damage during their time with the shipping company. Do not have parts repaired or dispose of packaging until the claim resolution process is finished.